BE PART of a WINNING TEAM
You’re serious about your career, and can be assured you’ve come to the right place. Passport Auto Group is a family run dealership group. Our MINI dealership is continuing to grow and we are looking for the best employees to join our MINI family. We are committed to your success and offer all the resources you need to be successful. Please consider the positions below that you are qualified for and start or continue your career with us.
- MINI Motoring Advisor: Represent one of the top professional, innovative dealers in the Washington Metro with a high customer demand product. This is a professional, fun dealership with the opportunity to work with a highly competent sales and service staff. In this position you get to represent the #1 MINI sales volume dealership group in the United States. We will train you in this career to insure that you are successful.
- Business Manager: In this position, you will be responsible for arranging financing and product sales for our customers. Experience required in Automobile Finance for this position.
- Service Technicians: Do to our large volume of new and used MINI sales, our customer service business is continuing to grow monthly. Our new Service Department is State-of-the-Art, Air Conditioned, and has all the equipment to make you a more productive Service Technician. Experience required 3-5 years. We offer excellent MINI product and technical training for qualified candidates.
- Parts Department Retail/Wholesale: Our parts department is State-of-the Art. It is designed to make our parts department employees more productive with a great working atmosphere.
- Accounting Staff: Do to our continued business expansion, we are in need of qualified accounting personal for our many dealerships. Learn and work in a career that you will enjoy the rest of your life.
Click here to view/download our official Passport Auto Group Employment Information Booklet
Click here to Apply Now
Contact Bob Moore regarding employment:
Passport Automotive Group